The AllSeen Alliance and its AllJoyn® project are bringing the vision of a world filled with billions of interoperable products to market. With more than 325 million products running AllJoyn today, we are making real progress toward that goal. Our members represent a broad and diverse range of companies – from global leaders to tiny startups – all working together to deliver on the AllJoyn promise to make it easy for anyone and everyone to bring interoperable connected products to market with free open-source software!
The fastest path to building interoperable connected devices and services is by leveraging open source. The AllSeen Alliance and its AllJoyn project make an open IoT framework available to everyone so they can easily and quickly build interoperable connected devices and services. As true open source, AllJoyn is open and available to all!
To further accelerate a free, open, and interoperable IoT, and to help companies of all sizes show their support for this vision, the AllSeen Alliance is now offering a new Ecosystem membership level.
For $2,000 annually, companies joining at the Ecosystem level show their support of a free, open, and interoperable IoT and enjoy a variety of AllSeen Alliance membership benefits:
- Network through access to the AllSeen Alliance Member Directory
- Receive discounts on prime event exhibition space within AllSeen Alliance booths
- Leverage the Alliance PR team for press, social, and marketing amplification
- Build brand recognition with logo listing as a member on the AllSeen website
- Participate in speaking opportunities at high-profile events and conferences
- Become a committer to AllJoyn, which anyone can do since we’re an open-source project.
Stand behind free Open Source. Stand behind interoperability. Stand behind the AllSeen Alliance. Become a member today.
Need more reasons to join? Read the latest project update from AllSeen Alliance President and Two Bulls Founder Noah Harlan, and Board Chairperson and Technicolor Director of Product Management Danny Lousberg.