Running Sample Applications
For each of the listed samples, there is a platform-supported language binding. These sample apps can communicate with their counterpart on the same platform, or be written in a different language binding.
- Basic This sample shows how to use AllJoyn™ Bus Method calls
- Chat This sample shows how to send AllJoyn Signals on a session.
- About These samples show how to use the About feature for announcing and discovering.
- Observer These samples show how to use the Observer API for easy discovery and session management.
- Onboarding These samples show how to use the two sides of the Onboarding service framework, the Onboarder and the Onboardee.
- Config These samples show how to use the Configuration service framework.
- Notification These samples show how to use the Notification service framework as a Producer and a Consumer.
- Control Panel These samples show how to use the two sides of the Control Panel service framework, the Controller and the Controllable.
- AC Server This sample shows how to use multiple service frameworks together in a single application.
- Command Line Apps These command line samples are useful during development.
- AllJoyn.js This shows how to run AllJoyn.js and the Console